Hygienic Dry Pipe Cleaning
We understand the hygiene and fire-safety compliance needs for food processing and medical-device manufacturing
Maintaining a hygienic environment includes keeping the machinery that processes product, and in the case of liquids, the pipework that transfers it, in a safely clean condition. In food and drink processing, this ranges from the raw-ingredients stages to the finished and packed products. Much of the pipework can be ‘flushed’, but in the case of salts, sugars and dyes, dry pipe cleaning with mechanical brushes is necessary.
In the manufacture of medical devices such as artificial limbs, the manufacture residue is removed from the production area by extract systems. It is vital that these systems remain clear and clean, and here the dry mechanical brush cleaning is essential.
Extremely high standards of hygiene are vital for companies that produce or process food or drink intended for human consumption. In most countries, the standards of hygiene demanded for pet food manufacture are also extremely high.
A wide range of other industrial processes also require hygienic (often referred to as ‘sanitary’) conditions for which our technology and expertise is suitable.
“We have developed a strong relationship with Halcyon – they have become our ‘go-to’ supplier when we need our extract systems cleaned. We find them to be both professional and approachable and would have no hesitation recommending them to other medical-device manufacturers.”
Our four-step programme ensures we provide the best bespoke, adaptable cleaning services to numerous industries in Ireland and the UK.
Our service to you
- We conduct a full assessment of your system.
- We plan with you to ensure minimal disruption to your business.
- All pipework and extraction ducting is dry brushed and hand wiped to remove residue and ensure the highest standard of cleanliness.
- We supply you with photographic proof of cleaning standard.
- We use advanced cleaning methods and equipment.
- Our staff are qualified and professional specialists.
- We supply you with a certificate of performance and carry Professional Indemnity Insurance which allows us to certify our work.
- Our extensive experience in hygienic pipe cleaning means we can offer a top-quality specialist clean.
“A note to say ‘Thank you’ for the help you have given us this last week in preparing for our corporate audit. Halcyon is an important part of how we operate here. Both myself and my team appreciate what you have done to help us.”
Request a quote
Get a free, no-obligation quote on our specialist hygienic dry pipe cleaning service.
Why choose Halcyon?
The Halcyon Group has 16 years’ experience in cleaning and hygiene services and has national coverage. We use the latest technologies and techniques and employ professionally trained specialist cleaning operatives.